do festys have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do festys have

The same dash buttons as aspires? Like the defrost button..
    2008 Kia Rio- new beater
    1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
    1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
    1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
    1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
    1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
    1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
    1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Nope. A few festy buttons can cross over from other Mazdas from the same era, but the Aspire dash was a redesign. They might plug into the harness (I doubt it) but they do not fit the holes in the dash.
    No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

K..I just did some "customizing" of my dash buttons...I didn't like the duds I had and I wanted to put my trunk popper and amp on a switch..sooo I was just wondering if festys would be a way to source more parts to make more for other people.. those defroster buttons are hard to find >.< 3 spires died for my buttons to work :/
      Last edited by zoom zoom; 08-20-2011, 07:44 PM.
      2008 Kia Rio- new beater
      1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

Pics ??*
        Please (:

Comment

Sorry man, didn't see your post :p

This is the final product, the trunk release is the first button, its just a momentary switch, pushes in and pops right back out. The second button is the on/off for my system, push on/push off, the 3rd and 4th buttons are fully functional as push on/push off buttons, but I haven't hooked them up to anything yet, I can take a piece out and make either one a momentary switch if I want. I was debating either making them lock/unlock buttons for my door lock actuators or maybe saving them for the NOS and neons ill be installing sometime in 2000never...

Please don't make too much fun of my drawings :p

Pics of the internals of the buttons will be posted in my build thread on fa.com when I get a minute to sit and upload them.

2008 Kia Rio- new beater
          1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD

Comment

Working...
          X