Parts to stock for Madness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smedley View Post
    So, go buy a set. Front or Rear? Festiva or Aspire? If you can get it over here, Jay can fix it.
    Rear, aspire swap. If I don't get a chance to do it before madness I'll def. bring what I need
    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

bearing numbers 1 and 4 are needed for the rear. 11s for the front. BDM and Temkin use the same nomenclature.
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
        Rear, aspire swap. If I don't get a chance to do it before madness I'll def. bring what I need
        Or you can bring it up to my shop and we can do them before you go so there's no issues during the 2.5 hour drive to Raleigh
        If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
        Zulu Ministries

Comment

I may need a ball joint before the meet :shock: been hearing a clunking lately so i better fix it before the trip lol if i don't get to it though, it'd surely be nice to have it stocked just in case lol

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Zanzer View Post
            Or you can bring it up to my shop and we can do them before you go so there's no issues during the 2.5 hour drive to Raleigh
            You still going to Madness? When are you planning on leaving?
            "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

^^ Yup, I'm still going. I even told John that if I went to NJ before Madness, I would have to be back in NC that weekend for the meet.

Not sure when we're leaving yet since there's a lot of people who want to convoy. We'll have to see what time everyone has in mind and work out the logistics.

I'll shoot you a text tomorrow about fixing your bearings.
              If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
              Zulu Ministries

Comment

Ok, Smedley and I dropped off the list to the guy at O'Reilley's and he is going to get what he can to the store and the rest in the hub which is only and hour or so for delivery. So we should be able to fix or repair just about anything if necessary.

I also have my tow rig and Lucky is ready to rescue if need be. Hopefully we won't need to use him in that capacity.
                91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
                85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Working...
                X