Sold the Festiva :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
    Aspire swap! Festiva saved from the grave! This is a good morning!
    Amen!!

Sorry you had to let the car go, glad it's going to a, hopefully good home.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
    1989 L - 247K miles Slick
    1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
    Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by aglatfe1 View Post
      Nothing illegal! lol I plan on buying that car back one day!
      define illegal? I'm pretty sure NY is more strict than PA as far as emissions goes.
      89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
      94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
      2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
      1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

nice and when u gonna show up to my house with it? and klg4 with itb's?

Comment

I have something else in mind. plan is to pick it up labor day weekend.
          94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...

Facebook Me!

Comment

Does NY still have rural counties where you do not have as many inspections? That used to be a go-to in california. If you said it was to haul tomatoes you didnt even have to smog it. All of a sudden all the 5.0 mustangs and SS camaros were farm vehicles heh.
            1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

you can get Agricultural plates but you get pulled over automatically if a cop sees them because you are limited road use. You can get away with a lot around here if its 95 or older. no smog, tail pipe sniffers...etc.

Facebook Me!

Comment

Well payed for it and the paperwork is in the mail! Just gotta wait till next weekend, then its officially rescued!

Facebook Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
                  Lets just say I have a different rear suspension with 4x100 that I will probably be putting under it. Front will more than likely be an aspire setup. then I can slap my BMW bottlecaps on there for old skool class.
                  Was anyone else intrigued by this statement? Unless I misread it, but I don't think I did.
                  No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Egt/pro rear? Or.....pro 4x4...?
                    91GL BP/F3A with boost
                    13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

^^ nope, keep guessing.

Facebook Me!

Comment

^ miata...
                        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

I gots ideas, but it's not my place.....
                          Andrew Walker

Current Daily Driver:
                          89 Nissan D21 SE V6 5 speed 4x4
                          Projects in the works:
                          84 Mercedes Benz 300D(T)(Baby) currently awaiting transmission transplant/ full on restoration

Comment

Arty you win! I39m at least going to finally mock it up had the setup for years!

Facebook Me!

Comment

Good luck with the project Aaron, hopefully it turns out great!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

S.C. no inspections @ all!
                                Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Working...
                                X