anyone seen these beauties... festy gt-x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone seen these beauties... festy gt-x

found this online and wanted to share. im sure these pics have been posted before but their new to me. i want to know what the bumpers are on the green one... and its not a hatchback

-90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

ok....what do the prices mean? Conversion?
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

There is a member on kiaprideclub.tk (ernst) who has a set of real GTX bumpers and is making fibreglass copies to sell, that is his website

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
        There is a member on kiaprideclub.tk (ernst) who has a set of real GTX bumpers and is making fibreglass copies to sell, that is his website

did anyone ask if he would ship t0 the USA? maybe we can do a big group buy?

Comment

Front bumper, rear bumper and side skirts adds up P13000 (Philippines pesos) which works out to about $305.00CD. Shipping would be a killer though unless there's a group buy as Hot Wheels has suggested.
          Ian
          Calgary AB, Canada
          93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
          59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

^ yea i checked the money conversion to and couldnt beleive it. the whole kit for the price of one fms front bumper wow that would be great.

i just messaged the guy and asked for shipping for 1, 10, and 20 also asked if there was a quantity discount if we buy the higher quantities

also check out his car domain page. awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by bobbyspider; 08-23-2011, 09:48 PM.
            -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
            -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

how do you call that kinda number? he has it posted on the bottom of page 4 for request
              03 Chevy S-10 Extreme-4.3
              92 Ford Festiva GL-to be determined
              92 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon-5.7

Comment

i beleive you put a + in front of it. hopefully he gets back to me soon about my questions

Comment

from the usa i know when i dial a russian number i have to use the pound sign

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
                    did anyone ask if he would ship t0 the USA? maybe we can do a big group buy?
                    He wants $1200 US/CAD shipped for the whole kit. He charges a premium to overseas members for the "inconvenience" of having to ship them internationally that is almost 75% higher than the same fee for domestic shipping. I realize it costs more to actually ship the items... I factored that in. When he converts the prices, he inflates them for internationals because of his time/gas/delivery fees. And because he realizes how weak the currency exchange rate is compared to his own currency haha. Can't say I blame him, but it sure is a costly way to get a body-kit!
                    1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

Can us Canadians Import say a 99 kia pride? or I guess there is the 15 year rule so can we get say a 96 kia pride imported? I really want a 4 door festiva...
                      90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
                      BEFORE AFTER

Comment

Originally posted by LittleHoe View Post
                        Can us Canadians Import say a 99 kia pride? or I guess there is the 15 year rule so can we get say a 96 kia pride imported? I really want a 4 door festiva...
                        15 year rule - correct! 96 is importable so long as its door jam says August 1996 or earlier. There are some car-specific exemptions to this rule, but nothing that really influences having a Kia Pride brought over.
                        1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

why not a 4 door from australia ^ ?

Comment

almost wish i never stumbled upon these now

Comment

Working...
                            X