X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000cc Fiat!

Go baby go!
    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Where may I trade my soul for one of these? On a real note, it doesn't even chirp the tires? Maybe add a turbo then i'll trade my soul.
    91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
    14 C7 Z51

Comment

Cool
      1986 Comp Prep SVO Mustang(1 of 83) Four cylinder turbo! (Think first Fox body "R" model!)
      1995 F-150 Extra Cab and it was free!
      1991 Festiva L, Surf Blue with A/C
      1995 Jeep Cherokee 2wd 5 speed 4.0 and it was free!
      1993 Aqua Festiva and it was cheap!
      1994 Brake Swap and it was cheap!
      1969 Ford F100 Big Block Ranger and it was free! (coming 2/12)

Comment

i love it!
        Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Vw View Post
          Where may I trade my soul for one of these? On a real note, it doesn't even chirp the tires? Maybe add a turbo then i'll trade my soul.
          Bikes are fast and have high HP numbers, but most are not torque monsters simply because they don't need to be. The most they ever have to get moving is a couple hundred pounds. Also, with the added weight of a car body, if you did try a hard launch, you would probably break something, again, because bike motors/trans are not designed to throw even 1500 pounds worth of steel around. I like that car though, I really want to do a V4 in a festiva sometime, or maybe an old VW bug (my wife wants one anyway, so I figure kill two birds with one stone ). It'd have be either an old Vmax or possibly an 1100 Magna. Either one would be awesome but again, no hard launches
          No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Drools
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

My love of small cars just great alot bigger.

Comment

1:23-1:26 is hilarious!
                In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Working...
                X