1/2 half at PNP this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/2 half at PNP this weekend

And unfortunately there's 4 Festiva's and 2 Aspires in the lot. Isn't anything out of the ordinary on any though.. well I would of grabbed it anyways. I took pictures of three but apparently I closed out to quick. Too many people around to take pic's. Spent $41 and got a disty and driver mirror for the Aspire and the center cover for the Festiva.

91 rusty Festiva 260k

you plan on going back?
    89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
    94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
    2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
    1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

1/2 half=quarter?
      -Donny
      -1992 Festiva GL
      B6D/E-series.
      -1991 GL
      BP/Broken E-Series. Working on G transmission.

-2011 Mazdaspeed3

Comment

It's supposed to be half off. Not planning on going back. I don't need anything and I don't pull and sell like I used to.. got burned too many times. There's a few others in the area maybe they're going.
        91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

Rear spindles are getting harder to find.

Ebrake console (little clip-in piece) is always getting lost and e brake cables are always snapping.

I wish i could find 2 red fenders like that nice.
          -Greg
          Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
          BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
          Redneck Engineer
          FOTY - '09
          5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

I'm actually surprised they were still on most isn't. But the Aspires were missing everything. Apparently the word is out. I sent a guy from the Aspires over the Rio's for struts had quite a conversation with him. He bought a Aspire for $600 6 years ago and has been driving it ever since. Doesn't look half bad either. Most Festiva/Aspire's around here are trashed now. I need to start pulling off major body parts when I find them at the half-offs.
            91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

Originally posted by ericsmith32 View Post
              I'm actually surprised they were still on most isn't. But the Aspires were missing everything. Apparently the word is out. I sent a guy from the Aspires over the Rio's for struts had quite a conversation with him. He bought a Aspire for $600 6 years ago and has been driving it ever since. Doesn't look half bad either. Most Festiva/Aspire's around here are trashed now. I need to start pulling off major body parts when I find them at the half-offs.
              Yes you do. And I need those red fenders....lol
              -Greg
              Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
              BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
              Redneck Engineer
              FOTY - '09
              5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Went yesterday and going back today!
                Ian
                Calgary AB, Canada
                93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Red Fenders

Hey Eurotiva, i've got two pair of those pretty Red Fenders, rust free and dent free.

An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Just came back from getting a door, fender, bumper lip and spoiler.
                    91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                    14 C7 Z51

Comment

I could use some of the blue stuff if its better than what I've got. Maybe the hood and hatch. I should head down and check it out I guess. Did you go to U-Pick-It too ?? Its just up the road a mile maybe.
                      sigpic
                      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Thats my problem, i need KJ Blue and what do i have, Red.

Gray Vw, a spoiler! good for you.
                        An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
                          I could use some of the blue stuff if its better than what I've got. Maybe the hood and hatch. I should head down and check it out I guess. Did you go to U-Pick-It too ?? Its just up the road a mile maybe.
                          Haven't been to the Upickit in MO in a while. Went to the KS a few ago but they didn't have any Festiva/Aspires. Going to the new one in Liberty tomorrow hopefully. The boys are keeping me busy so daddy doesn't get any play time!
                          91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

Just a FYI Marcus or other local peeps. Upickit in MO has one grey 89 Festiva with a sunroof. Liberty's U-Pull it has one 90 red Festiva and a 4 door Aspire if your wanting to do some upgrades. It's official I hit all but one in less than a week. Someday I might just do all 4 in a day. Interesting stuff in the yards.
                            91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

Originally posted by ericsmith32 View Post
                              Just a FYI Marcus or other local peeps. Upickit in MO has one grey 89 Festiva with a sunroof. Liberty's U-Pull it has one 90 red Festiva and a 4 door Aspire if your wanting to do some upgrades. It's official I hit all but one in less than a week. Someday I might just do all 4 in a day. Interesting stuff in the yards.
                              Thanks for the heads up and when you decide to hit all of the yards in one day let me go and Ill go with you. I love kicking around in the J/Ys.
                              sigpic
                              The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                              https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                              Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Working...
                              X