195/45/14 Toyo's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 195/45/14 Toyo's

Just curious if anyone knows of a place to snag these cheaper then $86.77 each from onlinetires. What really kills it is the shipping to me is 90 bucks. It seams that it's a pretty good price for these currently as a lot of other sites have them for 120 or more. Was just curious if someone has found them cheaper.

If you wanna roll Falken

Reifen für PKWs und Transporter extrem günstig. Wir bieten Ihnen Autoreifen äußerst vorteilhaft! Klitzekleine Preise, versandkostenfreie Lieferung schon ab 2 Reifen, günstiger Montageservice für Reifen fast überall in der Schweiz, unkomplizierte Bestellung, flexible Zahlungsabwicklung, sehr große Auswahl

They made it to me in about 2 days
    Previous owner of ZEFstiva

Comment

i am also looking for thes tires i was running toyos proxies in that size but they stopped making them here.
      do u have a web link
      the heart beat of america stops here______________/\
      \/\_____________FORD
      FOREVER

Comment

Here is the link for the Toyo's Onlinetires.com

How do you like the Falken's, shipping is half the price and the tires are a little cheaper so I may just go with them. It looks like there may be a little more rubber hitting the ground on the Falken's but I don't know much about tires.

Comment

wow the shippng is about 150 more ther the total price of the tires. tires are $347 shipping is $535 oooh well
          the heart beat of america stops here______________/\
          \/\_____________FORD
          FOREVER

Comment

just an FYI. i got a refund and were told the Toyo's are no longer avail.

Comment

Working...
            X