Go get him!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go get him!

I saw a comment "WHY?????" on Sasquatches build video on youtube. I let him have it lol!
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Also, need to know what band that is playing the song... thats some serious driving music there.
    No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
      I let him have it lol!

You are Festivas staunchest defender :thumbright:
      sigpic
      The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
      https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
      Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

3 for Neanderpaul! Hip hip!
        In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
        There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Hooray

HIP HIP HIP HOORAY. I saw this car in person. mike has done a very good job.

Comment

Maybe he was asking "why... remove all the lights?", cos being able to see and be seen is more important when your car is ridiculously fast. I can agree with that and may actually build a light bar like the one in the video that is removable for the daytime and stashes in the back out sight. It's pretty obvious why someone would spend time and money to improve something they love, surely he/she is not that stupid. Lol.
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

I hate trying to argue with people on youtube,they are simply imbeciles.
              91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
              14 C7 Z51

Comment

Working...
              X