• Time
  • Show
Clear All

now that's a match made in heaven!!
    Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

The back end of even a stock focus wagon makes the fiesta invisible to me. I don't like the colors on this Ford Focus ST R but man the body style, tail lights, and all the angles are making me drool.

Last edited by neanderpaul; 09-18-2011, 03:24 PM.
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

And I'm still drooling over this.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

No doubt the Volvo C30 is sexy!
          89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
          94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
          2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
          1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Let's all move to Germany. I like Euro cars so much better...
            ~Austin
            Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

That Volvo was sold here.

Comment

Oh nice!
                But there are so many others that don't make it here.

Or if they do, there's no diesel option and other changes.
                ~Austin
                Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

......everything the (did not happen) 2005 SVT Focus should have been, 7 years late. Nice of Ford to finally give us a 2004 Chassis ala Volvo and Mazda3. Neat car, but better bring some real game to run with The MS3.

Comment

I'm predicting it will more than hang with the MS3. I really hope mazda steps up with a Mazdaspeed 2. I like the 2's a lot more than the fiesta, even seem more roomy.
                    89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                    94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                    2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                    1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Working...
                    X