FM5 picture/roadtrip thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FM5 picture/roadtrip thread

Ok so am so excited for the madness as I am sure everyone else is. I spent all day cleaning up fester. I picked him up about 10 months ago for 150 bucks and have since been polishing this rusty nail. Just finished up and am ready to get it aligned and install a tie rod end. My wife and I will be leaving wednesday around noon. Were headed first to st louis. Then nashville, ashville and raleigh. Anyone along the way that sees this beauty is more than welcome to honk or call me...Max Keller-605-366-5043. Best of luck to all who are going and those who are not I wish you were coming. Here she is...feel free to post your own departure and travel pictures....
    Ford Fester

i live near asheville & i am leaving to raleigh this fri. around 11 am, when are you going to be in asheville appx we could mini caravan to raleigh? just give me a buzz & let me know. pm me or if you need to call my # 828 450-8054 danny oh yeah your car looks great!
    Last edited by kumalaba; 09-26-2011, 01:51 AM.
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Looks nice and clean! I love those wheels.
      BP, Aspire brakes, stock trans.

Comment

Just passed des moines,ia now thru pella.
        Ford Fester

Comment

Originally posted by Ford Fester View Post
          Just passed des moines,ia now thru pella.
          Nice are you a lone wolf or have you picked up enough for a pack and/or planning on it ?
          93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
          RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
          RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

Made it to st louis! 650 miles averaging 36 mpg with 15" rims and an fms cam...woot woot...headed to the arch in the morning then off to Nashville.
            Ford Fester

Comment

is that other red one the new auto?

Comment

I myself am sorta on way. I'm am near Jacksonville now at a party! lol. Will hook up with the convoy hopefully tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by festivafeva View Post
                  is that other red one the new auto?
                  Yes sir
                  Ford Fester

Comment

Ride safe!
                    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I wish I could make it

Comment

Just pit 9.668 gallons of gas in. Is that a record?
                        Ford Fester

Comment

Originally posted by The_Collector View Post
                          I myself am sorta on way. I'm am near Jacksonville now at a party! lol. Will hook up with the convoy hopefully tomorrow!
                          Which car are you bringing? The Shogun?

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

2200 miles so far, average mileage has been between 25 an 28. The stock b6t management loves to dump the fuel under any sort of load and I've been doing about 85mph the entire time. I need that taller 5th in my g25 and a rocketchip and I know it would be a lot better.
                            Here's a pic I took along the way.
                            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

man that looks killer! check your pm b/c you need to leave at 7am to meet up with me in the am! danny
                              Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Working...
                              X