Took Techno out..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took Techno out..

Techno's first Friday night out in a long time.. Ate 2 Eclipses with big potatoe launchers.. actually they didn't look too bad, both red, lowered, not allot of rice, but gawd they were slow.. They rolled up on both sides of me at a light on the Beltway 8 access road.. I kinda figured they wanted to run.. so everone started revving.. got them both on the launch held 3 gear out to about 5800 and they were way back there.. so I just kept going for a while backed off down to 50 (speed limit).. then one of them caught up and stayed right beside me for about 10 yards.. then he dropped it into 3rd I guess and punched it.. and as he did, I did the same.. I was at like 70 before I shifted and he had already started to drop away in my mirror.. never made it out of 4th before he took a side street.

The only time he had me was when he first did the surprise launch, and it was only for a few seconds... I know I left him thinking wtf was that?

He probably took the side street because he knew a cafe that served humble pie. That must have been fun.
    sigpic
    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

I think they went home scratching their head wondering how they got whipped by a Festy. Way to go DJ

Comment

I met up with the guys on another forum.. they were playin..

By the looks of their enginebays, both of those cars could've whooped me fast if they had wanted to.. I guess I must of caught them laughing so hard they couldn't bring themselves to stomp me.. or waste the NOS..

Comment

N2O.

-=Whittey=-

Comment

^^ yeah ^^

Comment

mehh.. still pretty impressive for a stiva!
              *1992 Sport "Beauty" and 1989 L "Beast"

Comment

Working...
              X