What not to do in your festy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What not to do in your festy

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Hmmmm..... My daughter's friend lives in Las Cruses, maybe I need to send $100 to get the car.... THEN HAVE IT DETAILED!!!!
    1963 Fairlane - future NSS drag car
    1965 Mustang Coupe - A-code car, restoring for/with my son
    1973 F100 longbed - only 22k original miles, 360/auto, disk, PS/PB dealer in dash A/C
    1996 Sonoma X-cab - son's DD
    2002 Grand Prix - daughter's DD
    2003 Sport Trac - 180k, 130k on replaced motor with new timing chains - F/S soon.
    2005 Accord - wife's DD
    2008 Mountaineer - step daughter's DD
    2015 F150 SCrew - DD

Comment

Detailed is an understatement.. i would just remove and replace the interior completely.. He's got women running $80 hand jobs all night.. i wonder if he had the cash to do a Bpt w/ the aspire swap ?
      Last edited by Brayy; 09-30-2011, 08:07 PM.

Comment

If he did, he doesn't anymore!

Ok, well now you've gotten ------g silly. ~ MONSOON

Comment

I go through that town on my way home! Came through Las Cruses on my way to madness. I wonder what color grayish white is? That is a true pimptiva!
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Lol literally a pimptiva!
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Haha just had to post on it! LOL
              -Josh R

Comment

Thats too funny!
                1991 Auto Ford Festiva " Noel " <-- cuz theres No L in Festiva
                1991 Manual Ford Festiva
                1999 ford f-250 5.4L My gas guzzler.

Comment

greyish white. thats two months without a rainstorm full of dirt, and I bet the paint still has not oxidized. White paint FTW. He wasn't marketing himself enough. He could have at least has one of his girls wash the car with a short video to accompany. Good old Urban camoflauge, if he had used a monte carlo with 22 inch rims he would have been caught months ago.
                  1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Working...
                  X