i really want to sell.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i really want to sell.............

i would really like to sell my 91 Festiva GL automatic with a/c, 120,000 on car and automatic, 10,000 on rebuilt engine, white exterior, brown interior,manual mirrors, car has no noticeable bodywork ever being done to it

i have had a few people interested in buying it, but i do not not how much it is really worth.

$1000???????

bah a moderator and put it in the wrong section.. what is this world coming to? :laughing4: I'd say 1000-1200 easy, it's in the same condition as the one I looked at a while. I may have to create a post on my yellow festiva also.. seriously thinking about selling it.. buts it so hard to give it up.
    91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

i don't think i want to sell it here,

that is why i didn't post this in [FS] [WTB] forum

I'd rather keep the car local to me,

knowing my baby is going to have a good home

this is just an inquiry

got a problem with that? we could step over to repair help and i could fix your little red wagon, online

Comment

How many festiva's do you have? Could try craiglist's for 1200-1500 and see what it brings you. :laughing3: It's a little yellow wagon get it right..
        91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

i have 3

and you know- that little red wagon that has a loose nut between the head rest and the steering wheel

Comment

Yeah she did drive it the other night.. :laughing6:
            91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

Working...
            X