Ford KA in wilmington NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford KA in wilmington NC

i chased the car down a few blocks to make sure i wasnt seeing things an for sure it was a Ford KA with mexico tags driving around town i sooooo want one of these cars wish they brought them to the US
    Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

What? No pics?
    Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
    '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
    '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

thats because IT DIDN'T HAPPEN....lol
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
        thats because IT DIDN'T HAPPEN....lol
        ^Yeah, a Ford Ka in North Carolina is about as believable as a Festiva with a turret on it!
        "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Googled it. They sold the ka in Mexico
          Proud owner of Casper

Comment

i have a witness because the lil woman was giving me the what for about driving all over town trying to make a positive ID on the car it was stopping at a bar called the juggling gypsy so i will try to find it again an get a pick of me beside it ....we have been getting alot of vehichles in the coastal area with mexican an south american license plates lately an several models that are not for sale in the US ....heck there was a 2003 air cooled VW bug in Myrtle Beach last week with mexican tags on it ....
            Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
              ^Yeah, a Ford Ka in North Carolina is about as believable as a Festiva with a turret on it!
              i have pics of that ...lol...working on the KA

Comment

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
                Its not that impossible. I saw a F150 the other day with Hawaii plates on it driving in town... now that was dumbfound moment.

Comment

Are we talking rounded or square KA ? They got both here in aus but there like you say.. rare.. sell from 3k for the rounded version.. in average condition..

Comment

We get a lot of that here in AZ. I've seen several non U.S. cars in the local pull your own parts yards, including a 2001 Toyota Camry with a carbureted engine, and it was factory. There is a Peugeot 505 turbo in the yard right now which we may have gotten here but not with the skimpy bumpers this car has on it. I've seen a bunch of VW polos and a lupo too which we never got and the late model VW air cooled cars are so common we don't think twice about it. I go to Central America every year and I love the cars they get down there, especially the little diesel vans. It would be so nice to have one of those up here, 50mpg and room for a motorcycle.
                    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

i hear an engine swap in the Ford Transit Connect in the works.... with a turbo. perfect parts getter.
                      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Working...
                      X