Mazda 121

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mazda 121

I was wondering if my car is the same as Ford festiva. I have a Mazda DA 121 with a B3 carby engine its a 1987 model they call it a Mazda 121 shades.If it is what is it's comparison to Ford Festiva and what model as I want to purchase items from FMS but I want to make sure I have the right info.
    8)

Yep, your Mazda 121 is a clone to a Festiva, or the opposite depending the way you look at it :wink:
    Is that a Festiva that just passed me?!?!?!

Comment

Excellent

Thanks .Now to get it doing 12s down the 1/4 any suggestions?

Comment

B6T engine swap. Find Mextiva's race video, he pulled at 12.7 and beat a wrx sti
        Ian Carr
        88' flat black festy, has an e-brake that works!
        99' S70 T5M- faster DD
        86' 951- almost ready for track season

My old b6t- wish i still had it
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2241793

Every car I have owned has had a turbo in it, until I bought this latest festiva.. I plan to fix that though.

Comment

The Hunt for a B6T Begins

Ok Advice taken .I will now look for a B6T .
          But .......?
          My little Ford Festy has caburettors. Logically I will have to find a complete
          B6T and engine harness and ECU
          ?????Is this correct , or can the conversion only be done with an original EFI
          ford festiva??Sorry about all the questions Just want to get it right.First time

Comment

I think you need most everything like the fuel pump & wiring out of a FI festy if you want it to be easy.
            It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

I'm sure you can get your hands on some awesome mazda jdm engines in Australia, not very far..

Comment

Working...
              X