Here's what I have been up to if ya'll were curious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's what I have been up to if ya'll were curious

I had an accident at work were a co worker lost control of a circular saw and it ran up over the top of my left hand. It is healing up good, but I am going to have several months of therapy to gain the use of it again completely. so far i can touch my thumb to my pinky, ring finger, and middle finger with some effort. I can bend all but my index finger fairly well.

Then on top of all that with the help of some of my festiva friends my family and I are now living in Raleigh, NC and I must say that I have met some very kind, genuine and great people in this little community of ours that have shown me more hospitality than I have ever recieved in my life. Thank you to all who helped me the past few weeks.

So if all goes well I will be back in the Festiva building mode by late December just in time to start planning for NCstiva and Ohiostiva next spring!

Hope ya'll are well and looking forward to seeing everyone again soon.
    91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
    82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
    85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

All the best in your recovery mate, good to hear youre doing well so far.
    60% of the time it works, every time!

Comment

Sounds like you dodged a bullet there. Glad it's healing up.

Watch out for Angie up there in Raleigh. She scares me! :eeeeeek:
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

glad your ok jay, just dont get near a saw again that someone else is operating! if you need anything at all just lmk! danny
        Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Good to hear your gettin' along well! Hows the other guy now? Hope to see you again.
          If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Heres to a speedy recovery!! Good luck jay!
            -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

Glad you're healing right up Jay!

Karl
              '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
              '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
              '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
              '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
              '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

The other guy is no more, sadly...
                J-S

'93L "Pepestiva" - 160 miles old Road Slave

Comment

Working...
                X