SC Festiva relisted due to my comment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC Festiva relisted due to my comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-...item35b6dfb65c I pointed out that Aspire rims do not bolt up to Festivas around the time the auction was closing and it has been relisted citing the comment as the reason. Didn't think it was that big a deal at the time as it was a cherry LX w/alloys. It sold for $3000.

I bet he used that as an out so he could make more off of it.
    89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
    94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
    2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
    1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

That, or he just wanted to make sure he was covered in case the new owner decided to back out based on a misrepresentation. He is taking a chance that it won't bring as much now, in addition to possibly bringing more.
      Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
      04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
      62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
      Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Be nice if there were clean cars like that available up here. Nobody stores a Festy over the winter and that's what kills them in salt country.

Comment

Working...
        X