Plug wires?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plug wires?

Time to replace plug wires. What is a good set to buy? 7mm, 8mm, Accel, universal ? Input please, I want a premium set. Thanks all!
    If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Geez, thanks guys! LOL
    If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

I didn't buy premium but bought the cheapies at O'reilly's, along with cap and rotor, in town and noticed quite the difference. That doesn't help at all but this is my public safety announcement. Whatever you do dont touch the wires on the distributer while the car is running. I never experienced this but I heard it's quite the shock when your grounded to the car :roll: lol.
      Mike Holmgren
      Thief Rvr Fls, MN
      1989 Festiva L, carb. 4 spd.
      "If at first you don't succeede, get a bigger hammer. If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway."

Comment

I use the stock set from Rock Auto. They work just fine. I also put in Bosch +2 plugs, what a difference.
        Chuck
        Life's a beach, then you marry one---- Shakespeare
        If money will fix it, it's not broken
        91 GL -Ol' Rusty
        93 GL - Lil Red
        91 L - Tweetystiva
        http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54176
        http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54596

Comment

If you have the time, check out Rock Auto on-line. They have a lot of premium plug wire sets on closeout. You can also use a discount code at checkout to get another 5% off. Not much, but it helps with shipping. There's a thread on here that will give you the current discount code.
          Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
          04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
          62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
          Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Any of them will work.

NGK's for a 86-89 323 are nice.
            91GL BP/F3A with boost
            13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Working...
            X