FMS off for Thanksgiving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMS off for Thanksgiving?

I'm wondering if anyone knows if Festiva Motorsport is shut down this week. Been trying to reach them to order some parts without any luck.

I believe (from what I recall when I had called into them in the past), Roger will normally change his answering machine to reflect them being away.

I'd keep trying to you get an answer.
    Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

He is a hard man to get ahold of. Just gotta keep trying and hope to get lucky. Early afternoon seems to be the best time. I know a while back i faxed him an order and i got mu parts but that was forever ago.

Comment

It's been mentioned time and time again here... Please don't say "early afternoon is the best time to call"... His hours are 10 AM to 6 PM, Monday thru Friday, EST. He's told us (the staff) numerous times to try and squash "the best time to call" myths floating around here.

If you don't get him, try back. That's what I always did and it worked fine for me. If I didn't get Roger on the phone and left a message for him (even with the woman who will sometimes answer the phone), I always called back again anyways.
        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Thanks, I'll keep trying. I was hoping to get a set of his OEM rear springs fairly soon. My car needs struts and the springs on it have been challenged by my hauling habits.

Comment

Working...
          X