busy lately ..thinking of selling the tankstiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• busy lately ..thinking of selling the tankstiva

so i havent been online in a few an jus got on to check the site hope everyone is doing well still havent got the tail light fixed an i got the correct headlight bulb an socket but cant find the black twist ring that secures the light in the housing jus a bit discouraged with things at the moment an may put it up for sale havent made my mind up cuzz i love my festy ..guess i will see how things are in the next week or two since my tag is good until the 15 of dec ....hmmmmm jus not sure what to do next
    Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

pm me your address, i have the ring you need. and what else do you require?
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Please dont sell..
      Ford Fester

Comment

dont sell, any parts can be had here for next to nothing.
        Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ford Fester View Post
          Please dont sell..
          Please don't buy!................ hoarder
          93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
          RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
          RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

Originally posted by skimsucka View Post
            Please don't buy!................ hoarder
            Someone is just jealous. We would all be hoarders of festivas if we could. Don't lie.
            Ford Fester

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
              pm me your address, i have the ring you need. and what else do you require?
              PM sent and how many thank you's could i posibbly say i dont think they would be enough
              Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

looks like FestYboy is coming to the rescue ....an i can't saw thanks enough ..i was worried i would have to let the festy go but things are looking up an parts have been found i jus want to say thank you for the help ...can't wait to get stuff installed an get the lil tankstiva inspected an legal ....FestYboy you are awsome thank you

Comment

FESTYBOY FTW!!!! Hip Hip....
                  Ford Fester

Comment

Working...
                  X