festiva sighting in red lion pa 4 blocks from me anyone here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• festiva sighting in red lion pa 4 blocks from me anyone here

there is a blue festiva with a big fmic sitting at the dove laundry mat in red lion pa i left a note last week and havnt had a response. it has a busted pass window and a flat rear tire and im pretty sure it has an expired inspection. is this anyone here? i know it will get towed soon sitting in that condition and will be considered an abandon car so it will be impounded if it is someone here let me know and im sure me or one of the guys in the area could help you find a place to store it or if it needs fixed i have parts and will help. there are plenty of guys in the area that would help you out. let me know before it gets towed because i know an abandon car fine is like $300 in pa and they charge by the day for it to sit in a lot abd by the time the bill racks up it will cost more than the car. maybe ill sneak out there one night and steal it and leave a ransom note with a scavenger hunt with clues of where to find it .... seriously though the thought has crossed my mind i know its benn sitting for a few weeks. dont let the car go to waist!

-thanks, bobby d. 717-600-6322
    Last edited by bobbyspider; 11-23-2011, 10:01 AM.
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

steal it and we will part it out....lol i live in pa too...ahahah

ADMIN @ http://ironjuggernauts.com/forum.php?referrerid=1

Comment

Me too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm actually kinda serious about it at least for storage purposes and if its not claimed its open game

Ohh and by the way to all the pa guys last year me and arty planned alittle mini meet for Dec in Lancaster and I really want to do it again this year to meet more of you guys. Who's in and what's your schedules
        -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
        -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Festyboy, it calling you!
          You need it!
          '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
          '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
          '92 Aqua parts Car
          '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
          '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
          Your holy ghost will not save you.
          Your God plutonium will not save you.
          In fact...
          ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Take it home, and print up found lost festiva signs lol!!!
            '93 BP-T 57trim TO4E - Coilovers - 13x7 steelies - 175/60 - 48k mi

Comment

Originally posted by Pu241 View Post
              Festyboy, it calling you!
              You need it!
              Yea I let him know about it and he said he has loads of keys to try ill just roll it on a Dolly and hope I don't lock the wheel

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTIVA View Post
                Take it home, and print up found lost festiva signs lol!!!
                I'm close to doing that if nothing else maybe I should leave a note for the tow driver to call me before he tows it like an emergency contact number ... maybe that will work
                Last edited by bobbyspider; 11-23-2011, 11:20 AM.

Comment

It won't. You have to be bonded in pa to tow a vehicle, and theres a bunch of paperwork to move an abandoned vehicle legally, and by the time he's there to see.the note, hes already got money/time in it. He's going to attempt to find the last registered owner, because legally, thats the only person he van release it to until even more paperwork has been filed.

Write down the vin and plate, go to dmv in hbg, file a request for owner information. It's about $10 $15 something like that, then you can contact the owner and determine a plan of (legal) action.

If you so much as touch that car without the proper authority to do so, you could be committing a felony.

Comment

Originally posted by Christ View Post
                    It won't. You have to be bonded in pa to tow a vehicle, and theres a bunch of paperwork to move an abandoned vehicle legally, and by the time he's there to see.the note, hes already got money/time in it. He's going to attempt to find the last registered owner, because legally, thats the only person he van release it to until even more paperwork has been filed.

Write down the vin and plate, go to dmv in hbg, file a request for owner information. It's about $10 $15 something like that, then you can contact the owner and determine a plan of (legal) action.

If you so much as touch that car without the proper authority to do so, you could be committing a felony.
                    my township is full of a bunch of jerks and i know that if you park in a private owned lot that the owner can have the car removed without warning (happened to me twice here just came out of my house and my car was gone, and one time i went to prison for a month because i was jobless and couldnt pay the abandon vehicle fine). the car is in a private owned lot and im sure the owner will get tired of seeing it soon. i know the car owner hasnt stopped in because the note is still there. and i know your rite about moving the car i know its illegal i just wish i could move it to preserve it.

Comment

maybe someone stole the festy, had a cruise around town, then abandoned it there...the owner may be looking for it still/??

Comment

I can see a meet in the future, but not in december...lol I just got my festy and she is pretty rough.

Comment

Originally posted by pyrothehitman View Post
                          I can see a meet in the future, but not in december...lol I just got my festy and she is pretty rough.
                          Well then it sounds like we should plan a work meet at your place and work on some car

Comment

Now that sounds like a good idea...ahahah I could def use some help sanding her down to the metal. There is 3 paintjobs on there now...lol

i'll bring beer and pizza...ahahah

Comment

Wow now your talking I would def help out I have painted a few cars but never sanded to the metal. What's the purpose of sanding that deep is there lots of rust? I have a friend selling a tiva for $800 that's clean. Anyway I would help out for beer and pizza

Comment

Working...
                              X