New Festy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Festy

Got my festy a couple of months ago, shes a diamond in the rough. Recently gutted it, moldy carpet and all. Loving working on it ( because everything is fairly cheep). So anyone got some pointers or suggestions. As my nickname suggest I go by Pickle (long story) so the color scheme is black and green. So any suggestions will be appreciated! Pics soon to fallow

congrats an welcome seeing the festy will be green an the nickname is already in place i would say " The Pickle " is a good name
    Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle197 View Post
      Got my festy a couple of months ago, shes a diamond in the rough. Recently gutted it, moldy carpet and all. Loving working on it ( because everything is fairly cheep). So anyone got some pointers or suggestions. As my nickname suggest I go by Pickle (long story) so the color scheme is black and green. So any suggestions will be appreciated! Pics soon to fallow
      Welcome!

Take the carpet to a do it yourself car wash and power wash the heck out of that moldy carpet. It will make it look good as new!
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
      The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Welcome, what are the plans for "the pickle"?

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Right now im working on cosmetic stuff. Painting the interior, replacing the sunroof, new carpet, painting the exterior, new spoiler, minor engine work (new gaskets) and new headlights.

Comment

Any pics? I want to see this said "pickle".
            91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
            14 C7 Z51

Comment

If you're 'Pickle'

PCKL JAR
              ...or...
              PIKL JAR

Would make for a great liscence plate on a festy.
              From under the car, it comes out:

¿lləɥ əɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Comment

Got any plans to upgrade it at all?

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I was thinking about down the road doing a B6 engine swap and my buddy has a full garage for us to work in. Right now its a stock B3 with a 5 speed and is having idling problems, but that's probably due to old fuel. And the license plate is probably going to be just "PICKLE"
                  Last edited by Pickle197; 11-27-2011, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Vw View Post
                    Any pics? I want to see this said "pickle".
                    I'm getting some before and after pictures, and when i'm done i'll probably try for festy of the month.

Comment

WLCM, PCKL!

Karl
                      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Got New rims for the festy.

Comment

Sweet wheels where's the car?
                          1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

To dark to take pics of car, will tomorrow when I get the new rims on. Also made a custom license plate.

Comment

Put on the rims, but it started getting dark. Sorry for the picture quality, it was taken by my cellphone and the flash kinda sucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X