Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey guys... long time no post and stuff... What I have been doing... :0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you come back you make an entrance Andy!
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Just for fun, but I doubt we will do it, we are going to build the Justy engine and Turbo it I beleive... Stay tuned though, as I do plan on doing a 4bt on something.

For the cool factor, plus it can be damned fast!
      Have had 6 Festys... and counting...

My Website:
      http://www.StanfordMotorSports.com

Car Domain:
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/Quaddawg
      My Garage Page:
      http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/vb...o=view&id=6724

Comment

4BT build

OK, we have our eyes on ya.
        An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

how long is the 4BT motor? i was thinking about swapping one in my tracker.... if i can find one lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

be warned, a 4BT is HEAVY! and rather tall compaired to the B3.
            Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
            94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

i want to put it in a tracker not festiva lol... i know about heavy motors, i have helped my friend change his twin turbo cummins may times... we have bent engine stands and blown seals out of engine lifts trying to lift that monster lol... i was thinking about a 4bt but for size and weight im thinking about the mitsu 4d56t motor... and i think it will get better mpg's too

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
              1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                i want to put it in a tracker not festiva lol... i know about heavy motors, i have helped my friend change his twin turbo cummins may times... we have bent engine stands and blown seals out of engine lifts trying to lift that monster lol... i was thinking about a 4bt but for size and weight im thinking about the mitsu 4d56t motor... and i think it will get better mpg's too
                VW TDI!
                Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

kubota 4 cyl turbo FTW
                  Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                  94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Working...
                  X