festiva parts in nc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• festiva parts in nc?

well first off i must say my computer has been acting up and for a couple of months my internet wouldnt let onto a lot of sites. so i havent been able to get on here. secondly as the topic states, does anyone know a junkyard or somewhere to get parts for the festivas. some spare rims, possibly get my missing back speaker or so. any info would help me.

thanks! :p

:wav:
    Clink... Clank... BOOM!

A belated welcome to the forum. Sorry, there is no support of any kind whatsoever for Festivas in NC.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
      A belated welcome to the forum. Sorry, there is no support of any kind whatsoever for Festivas in NC.
      Don't be so harsh on the newbie
      91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
      14 C7 Z51

Comment

You're close to the Raleigh crew....plenty of support up in your area. Kartracer, Britstiva, Scittz, Smedley, etc. etc
        "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

keep an eye on craigslist an when you get a chance drive thru the country some there are festys on the backroads i found out on the way home from WV if it wasnt for the car load of people an dogs i could have stopped .....near wilmington i havent found anything at the PnP but i hear there is some in the C-town area ...an i also was told last night that up on US52 going into VA there is a guy with like 7 festiva's in front of his house for sale i am planning a road trip to see it myself
          Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

My family owns a salvage yard in China Grove, NC, where I keep a few or ten of these cars. I'm new to the forum, could be a help for alot of guys.

Kevin 704-791-8032
            Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
            Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
            Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
            WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Festevil3 View Post
              My family owns a salvage yard in China Grove, NC, where I keep a few or ten of these cars. I'm new to the forum, could be a help for alot of guys.

Kevin 704-791-8032
              Welcome to the club Kevin! I'm the guy you emailed about having some datsun's in your family's yard
              "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

welcome Kevin good to hear that news on the parts cars
                Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

As far as the back speaker, order some replacement 4" speakers, I have Kicker DS40's, they were 30$ for a set of two. They far better than stock, and easier to get
                  Owner of:
                  1991 Red Festiva L, 5 speed (Swagger Wagon)
                  In progress:
                  BP+G25MR swap, Kia rio axles hopefully.

Comment

Working...
                  X