Seat Upgrades for 1995 Ford Aspire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat Upgrades for 1995 Ford Aspire

What is a good seat upgrade for my Aspire? I am looking for something which will provide more back support for my jaunts around Washington State. I have a Volvo for longer trips.

In other words what car has an easy transfer seat to the Aspire,

cortezit

EGT? Proto, 323, have seen prelude, real Recaros... the list goes on.
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Everything is easy transfer. If you can make your own mounts.

Comment

What other car that's newisher and more readily available than those old 323/protege/preludes/.... have the front AND back seats that will work, reguardless of the difficulty of installing them. ..what FITS? Is the question...?
        2008 Kia Rio- new beater
        1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
        1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
        1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
        1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
        1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
        1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
        1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

direct swap nothing... lol I've dabbled with 626 seats (too big), 99 cougar seats, sit a bit high and the rears were a PITA... I'd look into doing the seat back and base covering swap with some MX-3 recaro seats for the front and just get a nice seat cover for the back seat.
          89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
          94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
          2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
          1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Working...
          X