TIIMMAAHH and I hung out today!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIIMMAAHH and I hung out today!!

Well Tim is a Spokanite now! My buddy Chris and I showed him around town today, we went to the local big junk yard, and we went car hunting, (basically did nothing )
    It was cool Tims a good guy, hes just about as goofy as Chris and I :lol:
    And I think Tim has found his first Festiva also! Its about a 1991 L and its been sitting there forever! It he picks up that one he will buy a 1988 LX that I know of for 50 bucks! gotta love that
    Just thought that I would let you guys know that Tims alive, and that we are going to take really good care of him
    I think next weekend well toss in the B6 in his Festiva if he gets it!

Mike
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2162509
    First known g25mr with Hydraulic clutch swap

Ain't this place great?

Timmy already has friends at his new home, new junkyard cultures to explore, and he already is getting his great deal Festivas lined up!

And you'll help him get some more B6 horsies to play with!

Hope he gets some school work done.

Karl
    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Has he come west of the mountains yet?

For someone who grew up in texas the color green might be a little overwhelming. :lol:

Congrats on moving to the coolest state tim.
      OX SMASH!!

Comment

We had fun yesterday, that's for sure. Mike's a great guy and we had a good time.

I got to check out Sport and man, that car is awesome! Looks harmless at first glance but any ricer foolish to mess with him will get an ass whoopin'!

Went and talked to the owner of the '91 Festiva I'm attempting to buy, and my prospects seem very good, but it's his mom's car and he'd have to talk to her first.... :wink:

So if that goes through I'll have a Festiva and this weekend we'll drop a B6 into it!!

I haven't gone over the mountains yet, might do soon for Viking Fest (I'm part Norwegian! ) and maybe me and Oxbrain can meet up...

The green is hard on me. I'm used to looking at drab grey buildings and concrete, and all the nature here is a shock to the senses! :shock:
        White '89L auto - Sold!
        Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

heh, I lived in tulsa briefly, and they call it green country there. When I got there I looked around and decided they had never actually seen the color green.

If you're coming out west on I90, north bend is just after the pass.

And if you're looking for sohc-b6's, I've got a source for longblocks for $100.
          OX SMASH!!

Comment

There are so many B6's over here its stupid Tim found that out! He can pick up the whole engine complete for 75 bucks! Gotta love that
            I lived in Cali for ahwile and dang I hated it, it really made me appricate WA, its really nice and green and I hunt and fish so Southern Cali wasnt exactly the greatest:?

Mike

Comment

Damn I was getting quoted $500 plus here for a B6 SOHC w/o ECU or MAF... I finally found one for $250 + $50 for the MAF still not cheap but I do live in New Jersey.. -Kyle
              Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

dammit I'm getting homesick.. Nothing like stepping off the plane and smelling all the doug firs.. I wanted to go to visit this summer, but my mom and sis are coming here instead.. We are from Shelton, west of the mountains in what used to be a tiny logging town. From what I here it's grown allot, but haven't been there in years.. Sure do miss the scenery.. but not the rain..

Comment

Yeah, the rain is terrible! But its just beautiful as ever. The rain isnt nearly as bad on the east side of the mountains....but lately its been really rainy

Mike

Comment

This place is great.

I like the cold and the rain. Reminds me of Iowa.

And Festivas are abundant. Especially blue ones. I see the buggers everywhere I go! :lol:
                    White '89L auto - Sold!
                    Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

West of the mountains all we have are red ones. I've seen one white one, and one dark blue one. Otherwise they have all been red.

Oh, and today it's 56F and partly cloudy. SHORTS WEATHER WOOOO!!!
                      OX SMASH!!

Comment

Well, I plan to race mix a red LX and a blue L so I'll be welcome on both sides of the mountain.

I'm thinking of putting fake woodgrain on, too...
                        White '89L auto - Sold!
                        Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

Working...
                        X