Festiva Stereo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva Stereo

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anybody knows the color codes for the Festiva's stereo. I had a after market in there but when I got my 2nd car I took it out with no real care as to putting one back in. Now I'm sick of having nothing to listen to other than air rushing past door seals and engine noise.
    I did try searching but was unable to uncover anything. Also if its just a generic wiring color codes I appoligize for the silly question.
    Thanks,
    Mike
    Mike Holmgren
    Thief Rvr Fls, MN
    1989 Festiva L, carb. 4 spd.
    "If at first you don't succeede, get a bigger hammer. If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway."

If you're gonna put in an aftermarket stereo, I'd get a Festiva radio adaptor wiring harness from www.bestbuy.com. It will show you exactly what's what, and give you a much cleaner install.

See the sticky called "radio harness adaptors" in the Custom Car Audio section.
    Last edited by TominMO; 12-08-2011, 09:13 PM.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Alright. Wow how do I miss a section named exactly what I should have looked for. (Insert a face palming smiley here) lol
      Thanks much,
      Mike
      Mike Holmgren
      Thief Rvr Fls, MN
      1989 Festiva L, carb. 4 spd.
      "If at first you don't succeede, get a bigger hammer. If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway."

Comment

Working...
      X