Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tie Rod and Ball Joint BOOTS

Tie Rod and Ball Joint BOOTS

.... Does anyone have any idea were I can get replacement BOOTS for both my Tie Rod ends and my Ball Joints. All of my JOINTS are in excellent shape but my boots are shot and ripped. Everybody wants to sell me the entire ball joint and tie rod ends. The problem is that there is NO money in a little rubber boot but there is a handsome profit in selling the entire product. The rubber boot, in my opinion, is just as important as the entire assembly. It's tough trying to keep old cars going when you can't get parts, any ideas, thoughts, etc. Sorry about the rant, just gets me sometimes. :cry_smile:

Thanks
    A hunch is creativity trying to tell you something.

I remember autozone had Energy suspension universal tie rod boots. They're red.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

You shoulda done a search! This was just discussed this week. But I did it for you. See post #11.

Post your Festiva or Aspire repair and maintenance issues. - USE THIS FORUM FOR ANY TECHNICAL RELATED POST (IE. How do I change my oil?, How to remove axle from tranny?, etc)
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

TominMO beat me to it!
        '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
        '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
        '92 Aqua parts Car
        '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
        '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
        Your holy ghost will not save you.
        Your God plutonium will not save you.
        In fact...
        ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

I beat you both!

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

Working...
          X