THE TANKSTIVA IS LEGAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE TANKSTIVA IS LEGAL

got my parts from Festyboy in the mail thank you a ton an hope you found my card funny i liked the lab with a hatchet ..lol....got into the inspection shop this morning an there were 4 other Camo vehichles getting inspected too so we all had a laugh an i wish i would have had my camera would have made a great group pic ......but i am up running 100% legal

i would like to thank Festyboy again for coming thru for me in a pinch

now i'm gonna look thru the site a few minutes then i am gonna cruise around the beach in my festy....it's 70 degree today by the way
    Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Congrats that's great! Any new pictures of Tankstiva?

-1989 festiva auto to standard conversion, bp g5mr white, aspire swap- October 2010 Festiva of the Month
    -1993 festiva stock standard blue, kia rio front struts

Comment

Tankstiva lives! It's alive!!
      Fesdiva is it's new name since she's acting crazy- 92 L

Comment

Does this Feller drive a camo Festy?

Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
        Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
        Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

nope a red one

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Sasquatch drives a camo Festy, yeah.

EDIT: I stand corrected.
            In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
            There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

You have BE YOU TE FULL HARE !

:p
              Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
              Sasquatch drives a camo Festy, yeah.

EDIT: I stand corrected.
              Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
              Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
              Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

Congrats.
                91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                14 C7 Z51

Comment

ya know i bouht it from a guy in Dallas NC kinda close to Clevland county...lol
                  Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

im gonna try to get some new pics in the next few days i hope

Comment

Congrats and big ups to Arty for helping a fellow member out!:thumbup:
                      "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Working...
                      X