Will it fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will it fit

Will mazda 323 seats fit in a 91 festiva? I found one at a pull a part and they are in way better condition than mine, i would like to replace both the front seats and the rear bench too, has anyone done this before, it looks close.
    91 Festiva L "Erika" b3t swap on the way
    06 Jeep Cherokee Overland
    95 Aspire (sold)

I believe it was done before. i am not sure if it is a direct plug and play, but it would be close. I would grab the floor brackets in the 323 just to be safe. this way if they are not a direct bolt in, then you can replace the brackets so that they are. I am sure others will know the answer for sure.

ADMIN @ http://ironjuggernauts.com/forum.php?referrerid=1

Comment

thanks! give me a second and ill upload a picture of them
      95 Aspire (sold)

Comment

I think you can transfer the seatbacks, bottom cushions and covers to the Festiva seat bottom frames and brackets. Here's a link to DJ's GTX seat conversion, which may be similar to what you can do with a regular 323 seat:

Karl
        '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
        '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
        '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
        '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
        '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

picture of rear seats it also had orange gauge cluster.

would 120 for all 3 seats be a good deal, i am not so sure what the going rate is for these kind of seats, 54 for rear bench and like 30 for each bucket

@safteyguy The bench is split in the middle so i dont even know if that would work
          Last edited by Chobobulous; 12-17-2011, 07:43 PM.
          95 Aspire (sold)

Comment

I was only talking about the fronts.

That price sounds a bit high, but if they're in excellent shape they may be worth it if that's what you want.

Karl

Comment

Forget the back seat, probably wont fit. $25 for each front seat sounds about right. That's what I pay here.
              90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
              09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

IIRC $25 each was what I paid for the last buckets I bought.

As far as the back seat goes, you'd better have some metal and cloth fab skills to redo the framework, combine it with the Festy rear seat frame, weld those head restraint slide tubes, and to make everything fit. I doubt it will be easy. So I'd try to get them to come down on the back seat price. I wouldn't pay more than what the fabric, some metal, and the head restraints are worth to you. Gonna be a custom job so ya better have the MADD SKILLZ.

Karl
                Last edited by Safety Guy; 12-18-2011, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Yup I have 323 GTX front seats in my festiva

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                  1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                  2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Ill go back in january to get the measurements driving home on leave in 3 days
                    95 Aspire (sold)

Comment

Working...
                    X