A NEW CAR!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A NEW CAR!!!!!!

I was on another forum and there was a post with a video on Youtube. 2+ hours later after looking at "related videos" I saw this one.
    this is one of them price is right videos that was removed it was the last pricing game for that episode and it might have been the first time the contestant...
    Rick
    1993 Ford Festiva
    1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear. SOLD
    1981 AMC Eagle Wagon-As Seen on TV Lost In Transmission
    2000 Ford E350

O M G!!!! that's freekin awesome!!! but the woman was clueless!
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Thats a great clip. Thanks for sharing! She so didn't pick up on the "cheap" vibe going on.
      '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
      '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
      '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
      '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
      '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
      '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
      '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

Cool! I assume, had the Festiva been one of the choices of item cost, it would have gone for $18,000, according to that unlucky woman (who seemed to buy EXPENSIVE clothes for her family...).
        Last edited by DriverOne; 12-20-2011, 11:46 PM.
        In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
        There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

That is awesome! They even had the teal version (if it weren't for that colour I would complain that they were cheaping out on the base model)

-1989 festiva auto to standard conversion, bp g5mr white, aspire swap- October 2010 Festiva of the Month
          -1993 festiva stock standard blue, kia rio front struts

Comment

Price is right always gives the nastiest base cars possible.
            Buck.
            -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
            -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
            -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

Right I love when some clueless broad like her ends up with a manual trans car they prolly can't even drive.
              91GL BP/F3A with boost
              13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Originally posted by 200KGPGTP View Post
                Price is right always gives the nastiest base cars possible.
                That's what I say everytime I watch.
                I've seen Chevy Cobalts, Colorados, VERY base Dodge Rams and F150s with steel wheels, single cab, black plastic bumpers and trim, etc. Lots of cheap Toyotas/Nissans/etc.
                Horrible.
                ~Austin
                Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

My wife and I went down to Cali for a couple weeks in May, and went to a taping of Price is Right! My wife got called down! Unfortunatly she was the last one to come down so she only got one chance to bid, and missed. But as a consolation price we got a years supply of Coffee from Don Fransiscos Coffee ($350 value) and a 5 piece mens grooming kit from Remington ($270 value)!

I will say that despite the cars being base model, there was a Mustang, a Ranger, and a Hyundai Elantra Touring up for grabs the day we were there, as well as a MaGregor Sailboat!

Take a look at this link, my wife is the one in the red shirt that bid $1200 (which was my fault as she looked over to me when she didnt know what to bid, lol...... I would have been fine if it wasnt a desk and office chair set)

Comment

Working...
                  X