CWS Tuning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CWS Tuning?

So apparently Cam found the edge of the world, and jumped?

I've been trying to get in touch with him for about 6 months... then about 3 months about this time last year, to no avail.

I need to find a no-weld passenger motor mount for the B6 DOHC swap - anyone have any idea what happened to him?
    From under the car, it comes out:

żlləɥ əɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Not sure about Cam, but I know others have done this swap. First person that comes to mind is Shadetree. Pm him and see if he has something or can fab something up for you maybe?
    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

AFAIK, both Cam and his car are no longer....
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

contact skimsuka....he has a piece you can use to adapt the b6 motor mount and make it work.
        "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
        89L Silver EFI auto
        91GL Green Auto DD
        There ain't no rest for the wicked
        until we close our eyes for good.
        I will sleep when I die!
        I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Working...
        X