Aspire suspension available: Ottawa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aspire suspension available: Ottawa

Posted already once this week but no nibbles. I have potential access to an inexpensive, complete and running Aspire should someone in the eastern Ontario, Canada region wish to contemplate undertaking the fabled 'suspension swap'.

I have already scavenged 2 of these cars over the past year and will pass on the offer unless someone else out there is interested. Golden opportunity to get everything you could possibly want (including roller cam B3) without having to dicker or get nickle & dimed at a JY.
    Plus; Aspires, and Festys for that matter, are very scarce around here.

Originally posted by Bert View Post
    Posted already once this week but no nibbles. I have potential access to an inexpensive, complete and running Aspire should someone in the eastern Ontario, Canada region wish to contemplate undertaking the fabled 'suspension swap'.

I have already scavenged 2 of these cars over the past year and will pass on the offer unless someone else out there is interested. Golden opportunity to get everything you could possibly want (including roller cam B3) without having to dicker or get nickle & dimed at a JY.
    Plus; Aspires, and Festys for that matter, are very scarce around here.
    If you get it I would love the Foglite switch/harness.
    Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
    Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
    Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

I posted an entire 'parts available' off the the previous 2 complete and running Aspires I brought home and received lots of 'I need', salvage advice, 'please grab', and grandiose wish lists but not one single reasonable financial offer of a parts purchase. Consequently this particular 'bubble car' is not going to grace my doorstep at all unless some else wants the whole thing.

Fog lights? Aspires had them? I may still somewhere on my workbench have a 97 Aspire rear defrost panel containing other switches, that I foolishly took the time to remove from the last car I took apart. I wound up putting 3 garbage cans full of intact Aspire lights/mirrors/trim/switches/manual seat belts etc out for the trash a few months ago.

Comment

Well let me know if you have the switch harness. My Ford wiring diagrahm shows foglites...
        Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
        Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
        Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

All I have is a clip-in 1997 dash panel with switches (lights plus rear defog) in it. Presumably whatever wiring is necessary should already be in the (your) car. As to there being a separate fog lamp switch none of the 2 1997 cars I've tangled with had separate lamps in the front. If aftermarket you'll want a relay solenoid because driving lights use a lot of current. Good luck.

Comment

You probably wouldnt want to ship that aspire swap would you?
            89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
            My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

Working...
            X