Bent a Rim stupid road work!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bent a Rim stupid road work!!!

me n the lil woman went riding in the festy last night an downtown they are doing alot of road work found a pothole that almost swalloed us whole an managed to put a good sized bend in 1 of my rims ...argh!!!!
    Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Originally posted by mattman View Post
    me n the lil woman went riding in the festy last night an downtown they are doing alot of road work found a pothole that almost swalloed us whole an managed to put a good sized bend in 1 of my rims ...argh!!!!
    Call the city?? I've heard of some people doing this to get stuff like that replaced at the city's expense. Someone else might be able to chime in with more accurate info
    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

That doesnt work over here very much.

In order to get paid , you need so much evidence of the Before/after that you basicly need to have you car on video when it happens.

Comment

95 per cent

Don't try it here. 95 per cent of all claims are denied.

Comment

Working...
        X