Too many cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too many cars?

See my signature. When do you say "I have too many cars?" Plus I have spare motors etc.
    Plus my wife and daughter's vehicles!
    1986 Comp Prep SVO Mustang(1 of 83) Four cylinder turbo! (Think first Fox body "R" model!)
    1995 F-150 Extra Cab and it was free!
    1991 Festiva L, Surf Blue with A/C
    1995 Jeep Cherokee 2wd 5 speed 4.0 and it was free!
    1993 Aqua Festiva and it was cheap!
    1994 Brake Swap and it was cheap!
    1969 Ford F100 Big Block Ranger and it was free! (coming 2/12)

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I've been worse than that before... even before I was married lol. But I've gotten it under control now, I only have 6 on the road now (plus my mitsu that I need to sell). But 5 of them are Mazda and the only reason I have a Chevy in the mix is because Mazda doesn't sell anything big enough to pull a 16' flatbed car hauler beh8ind
      No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

I think 10 plus one motorcycle was the most I had at one time.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

currently have 4, which will expand by atleast 4 more when i join the air force. I'm also only 19 lol. I don't think you have to many, but i also think jay Lenos collection is a reasonable size too

Comment

read my signature.... and i still want more.
            Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
            94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Jay Leno has more money than cars...I have more cars than money...lol
              1986 Comp Prep SVO Mustang(1 of 83) Four cylinder turbo! (Think first Fox body "R" model!)

Comment

if ya have ta ask....................YA DO!!!!!
                admit nothing - deny everything - make accusations

Comment

Ok well lets take a look at your cars
                  The Mustang and the F100 you can't sell because thoose are going up in value and you will cheat yourself by selling them now instead of when they hit there peak price.
                  Everyone needs a good beater truck to haul stuff with so f150 has to stay.
                  Gas is never going to be cheap so selling the festivas would be foolish.
                  So that leaves the Jeep, if it's 4 door keep as a family car if its 2 door sell it and get a 4x4 lol.

Comment

Jeep is a 4 door lol!! Guess they all stay. Aspire will be a brake swap....

Comment

Originally posted by Kraig View Post
                      Aspire will be a brake swap....
                      Perfect :twisted:

Comment

I am with FestyBoy, read my signature and I am still out hunting and buying more.

They are like lays chips! You can't have just one!
                        91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                        82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
                        85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Working...
                        X