info on SAIPA Pride/Nasim badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by navid_2nh View Post
    i want to know what usa people think about iranian peaple (not goverment)
    tell me the truth:cry_smile:
    i have no issue with the Iranian People (though i would like to see the women have a few more freedoms available to them if they were inclined to use them). in fact, from what i've gathered over the past few years, the general public wants to have the chance to be a first world country like most of Europe, the US, Canada, Japan etc. i applaud it! if only the iranian government would step asside, resolve their differances with the rest of the world and let it happen on its own.

that's how i feel about it, for whatever it's worth.
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

just emailed a copy of the logo to my sticker guy. gonna need to know what kinda sizes anyone is going to want. im going to do one for myself to put on one of my tool boxes.
      Rod

"Confidence is the most important thing you can teach someone... if you can teach them confidence, you don't have to teach them anything else."

1992 truckiva
      1989 festiva lx (mine again)
      1980 triumph tr7 convertible (project)
      1976 tr7 hardtop (parts car)
      1989 dodge caravan turbo
      1975 amc gremlin 4x4 (play toy)

Comment

wow! amazing headlights...how i wish we can order and ship it from the Philippines

Comment

Originally posted by navid_2nh View Post
          i want to know what usa people think about iranian peaple (not goverment)
          tell me the truth:cry_smile:
          Yikes, how to answer that ??
          Over here some of the US people enjoy little cars, some go to tracks to race.
          If one bad person gets a little car and races about town it gives the rest of us a black eye. We like people that enjoy being people. We don't like people that want to use us or kill us. Probably the real reason our country does not utterly destroy another country is because there are so many good people there. If there are people there who aim to kill us those people are the ones we don't like. When politics and oceans separate us its like the little cars, its hard to tell who is who. The Iranian people in this town fit in fine, we work, and recreate together.
          Now if we can get the saipa exported to here you can manage the dealerships!
          Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Originally posted by roadkyll View Post
            just emailed a copy of the logo to my sticker guy. gonna need to know what kinda sizes anyone is going to want. im going to do one for myself to put on one of my tool boxes.
            I would put any size on my car. Probably 3 inches and larger?
            rusEfi - DIY ECU
            93 EFI: tach cluster, aspire mirrors & spindles. ZX2 master cylinder, BP+G25 swap with a door hinge, rio struts. 205/50r15, 140mph speedometer,rear disk brakes, mini cooper + subaru front brakes rear sway bar

Comment

im having a 6 inch one made as a demo. ill post a pic as soon as its done.
              Rod

"Confidence is the most important thing you can teach someone... if you can teach them confidence, you don't have to teach them anything else."

1992 truckiva
              1989 festiva lx (mine again)
              1980 triumph tr7 convertible (project)
              1976 tr7 hardtop (parts car)
              1989 dodge caravan turbo
              1975 amc gremlin 4x4 (play toy)

Comment

Originally posted by russian View Post
                I would put any size on my car. Probably 3 inches and larger?
                can u put some pictures off your car?

Comment

The judges told us they would love to see real badges on the next race, we need to make them happy

rusEfi - DIY ECU
                  93 EFI: tach cluster, aspire mirrors & spindles. ZX2 master cylinder, BP+G25 swap with a door hinge, rio struts. 205/50r15, 140mph speedometer,rear disk brakes, mini cooper + subaru front brakes rear sway bar

Comment

Working...
                  X