Winterbeater sees snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winterbeater sees snow

Well this is the first snow my winterbeater Festiva has seen. kinda sad since its rust free with A/C!! I'm hoping to keep it clean so i can paint it in the Spring and do some mods to it! Been slowly fixing little things, mechanically it is great now!
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Looks even cleaner in person

Comment

Why are you driving a rust free festy in the winter? Dont you have an exploder for that?
      91GL BP/F3A with boost
      13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

I remember seeing that festiva in person at Paul's house when i picked up the GTX

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

thats not a beater! 2 clean.
          Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
            Why are you driving a rust free festy in the winter? Dont you have an exploder for that?
            Explorer uses too much gas!
            Brian
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
            :fish:

Comment

kick the 'slpoder to the curb and get a ScoobyDo! can't kill'em, and AWD AND you can fit the family in it.
              Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
              94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

True that, I get around 20 mpg in town and 30-32 highway out of my 97 outback sport, and its an auto.
                91GL BP/F3A with boost
                13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Get underneath and spray any kind of oil you can get on the seams and brake lines and blind spots plus hood/doors and hatch. Petroleum-based oil is hard on seals and rubber gaskets but stuff like WD-40 is vegetable-based and not so. And re-do it everytime you have an excuse to get under the car.
                  Mine are 20 years old, have no rust holes and have been driven every winter in salt country.

Comment

Mmmmm straight and rust free FTW!
                    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Subaru FTW! I love my scooby dearly! My festiva will never see salty roads as long as I have my scooby! Not only that snow drifting is awesome!
                      89L build thread http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36422

1996 subaru impreza AWD 5 speed, EJ18

Post your festiva pics and vids here: www.movingviolationz.com
                      My site: 20tessa.sytes.net

Comment

Working...
                      X