[JY] Finds at LKQ in Garner, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [JY] Finds at LKQ in Garner, NC

1993 Festiva L 5 speed, still has all its parts.

1991 Capri (not XR2) 5 speed

Protege5 (forget which year) 5 speed

Subaru SVX - Flat 6 - what a strange looking car. Only 14k imported into the USA.
    ~Jeff
    1988 Festiva LX Silver 5speed. 219,000 miles. My new daily driver.
    1988 Festiva L Plus Red 2brl 4speed. 504,477 miles and holding till I get the speed-o fixed.
    2003 Mustang GT 5speed

how did that festy look .....I'm in Wilmington an there are no festy down here at the PnP ...but i did spy 2 up near Jacksonville sitting in yards i stopped and left notes on doors one was a silver LX with aftermarket rims ...and the other i feel was on the way to the scrap yard i left them both my # but havent heard back gonna drive back up there on monday its only 45 miles..............your in Kenly isnt that around exit 106 on 95 cuz thats only like a hour an 15 from me ?
    Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

It looked ok, usual door and fender dings. No major damage. 245K miles. The car is red with grey int. the grill is painted black and there are stickers all the way down the side. Looks like small children decorated it. All the parts were still there, no one has gotten to it yet. Is there anything particular you are looking for? Kenly is on I-95, exit 106 and 107. I'm at the 107 exit, about a mile out of town.
      ~Jeff
      1988 Festiva L Plus Red 2brl 4speed. 504,477 miles and holding till I get the speed-o fixed.
      2003 Mustang GT 5speed

Comment

5.0, good to see you around here, where you been!
        '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
        '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
        '92 Aqua parts Car
        '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
        '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
        Your holy ghost will not save you.
        Your God plutonium will not save you.
        In fact...
        ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Lost in outer space :-)
          ~Jeff
          2003 Mustang GT 5speed

Comment

Those SVX's had the largest Subaru engine ever imported here. They are odd looking though!
            89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
            94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
            2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
            1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Working...
            X