deleted from FA.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deleted from FA.com?

i know i havent been on fordaspire.com in a while but i dont think it was necessary to delete me. has anyone else been deleted?

It's been a long time since I logged on there, may have to try just to see if I got deleted haha

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

They had to switch to a new server, the old host quit hosting the type of board they were running, and a conversion would have resulted in massive amounts of lost data, so a backup was made of the old database, and it's still available to old members thru a link on the new fa.com website, but you have to re-register to the new site.
      Last edited by zoom zoom; 01-07-2012, 07:17 PM.
      2008 Kia Rio- new beater
      1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
      1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
      1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
      1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
      1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
      1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
      1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

IIRC this site did the same thing several years ago. They archived the old stuff, made a new forum, and everybody had to re-register. I think if you check the join date of the "regulars" on here, you'll see that they all joined within a few days of each other (when the new forum started).
        You gonna race that thing?
        http://www.sdfcomputers.com/Festivaracing.htm

Comment

yeah man you didn't get deleted, just have to register again.
          89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
          94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
          2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
          1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

o ok and when i went on the opening page it was a pic of your old black spire with the neon bumper

Comment

Working...
            X