going to look at 95 aspy tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going to look at 95 aspy tomorrow

found a 95, 107k mile 2 door, blue, 5sp., a/c, garaged 2 owner car! he wants $3000 for it but if its as nice as he claims thats not too bad. I'll prolly bring it home if he'll go 2500 or less. southern rust free car - bought locally.

my only concern with paying that for the car is even the rack/axle boots need to be in good shape which is doubtful on a 107k/16 yo car.
    admit nothing - deny everything - make accusations

It better be show room condition or really close.
    The Festiva Store
    Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

Yeah, that's a lot for that car. My 95 SE is very nice and only cost me $1900, from a dealer no less.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

got back from looking at the car and I must say its very nice mechaniclly and tight - no rattles etc., (except the speedo "chirps" but not too bad) new tires and nice interior with prof. installed flip up sunroof. the boots were all nice and undercarrige was good, with the front end, bushings and all looking great. clutch and trany shifed very smoothe.

now for the ifie stuff. body was rust free but had a dent in front of hood that would need fixing and then repainting. has had 1 repaint. bumpers were faded pretty bad.

the radio needs updating from the cassette and would prob. need speakers as well because 15 yo car speakers are usually shot.

and me I like tinted windows for function more than looks so if I drop $1200 into it
        ($650 macco paint job, $500 tint and sterio/speakers) it would be a 9.5 out of 10.

he said he'd take 27 for it but when you ad the 12 to that you have $3900 in it. too much by at least 7-800. I think I'd offer $2000 for it if he still has it in a month or 2.
        admit nothing - deny everything - make accusations

Comment

Working...
        X