a few days without the internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few days without the internet

as silly as it sounds after a few days without the webb i feel almost lost i did get to drive the festy around alot an that was great but wow the lack of the webb was very ............um.....early 90's and 80's to me ...good times ...lol
    Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

I personally wouldn't feel lost without the net but it'd sure be a change lol

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I would be a lot less smart without internet. I would have never ventured into build my festy. It's where all my car knowledge comes from!

80's 90's? The internet didn't always exist?
      91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
      14 C7 Z51

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Vw View Post
        I would be a lot less smart without internet. I would have never ventured into build my festy. It's where all my car knowledge comes from!

80's 90's? The internet didn't always exist?
        This , and TV.

The right shows on History or discovery will help alot.

Comment

My landlords internet has been down for months, so thank God I have my Droid phone to use at home.

Also, I've lived without a TV (by choice), for about 2 years now.
          If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
          Mark S.

Comment

I've been without internet and TV at home since October. It still becomes difficult at times, but we spend more time interacting as a familty. Since the wife is working again, we'll probably get internet hooked back up. We also visit the old RedBox on a regular basis and listen to music quite a bit.

History Channel, Discovery, TLC and Animal Planet are the only things I really miss.
            Last edited by blkfordsedan; 01-20-2012, 02:07 PM.
            Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
            04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
            62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
            Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Working...
            X