Roadtrip Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadtrip Help

I am looking at taking a roadtrip sometime next month (hopefully) I will be leaving one a wednesday(after 3) and need to be back by monday at 8am. I will be going from my house in Corning Arkansas to Springfield Missouri to visit a friend at Drury University, I plan to spend Thursday and Friday in Springfield then Saturday morning going to Riverton Kansas (to see Big Brutus, Rainbow Bridge, and eat at Chicken Annies) and staying there until Sunday afternoon, before going back to Springfield then back home. Riverton is on Route 66 so hopefully there will be something good, might also swing through Joplin and check it out (really wanted to go there and donate my time after the Tornado but never got a chance to go)

What i was wondering is, what kind of tourist locations/cool stops are there along the way/near where I'll be?(within 50miles of my route if its cool, maybe more if its spectacular)

Any good junkyards that might have some Festiva parts.

And this will be the first big trip I take in the Festiva so it would be nice to know if there are any Festiva people along the way just incase i run into trouble.

This will also be my 1st real roadtrip that i do by myself and do as i please.
    Last edited by rockin86ranger; 01-22-2012, 05:35 PM.
Working...
X