That old highway is a calling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That old highway is a calling

Headed to Danny's to meet Joseph. Then headed to Joseph's. Then headed to Fayetteville Tennessee. Creampuff is on its way to its new home. and Will and Zack are here to pick up a car for Charlie. We're going to ride 81 S. together for a few miles.

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Drive safe everyone!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

i hate to see creampuff go! have a safe trip!
      Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

On the road myself now, on my way to check out a 323 auto for Paul but I'm riding passenger
        Last edited by Damkid; 01-28-2012, 07:40 AM.

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

At Joseph's.
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

At Joseph's folks. NICE people!

And we saw this today!

Comment

Did cream puff give you troubles? Belt change or something?

Comment

No, I went to Joseph's to have him fix my ac compressor bracket bolt holes. They were filled with rust. When I did my full ac swap the bolts stripped. He tapped them. He also did an inner tie rod for me. And put in a new alternator belt.

Comment

We're eating vegetable casserole now. Oh man. Melissa can cook!

Comment

Off topic!!
                    Plug ears, I mean cover eyes...
                    really, you should consider our sensitivities !
                    You lucky dog!! enjoy!!
                    Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

I'm having a blast! And hooking up a good friend with a creamy festiva.

Comment

Here she is at her new home. I just arrived.

Comment

more good food paul?
                          Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

:twisted:

Comment

Are you in Fayetteville, TN now? What are you doing in Fayetteville? Unfortunately I'm leaving for Denver early in the morning.
                              Rick
                              1993 Ford Festiva
                              1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear. SOLD
                              1981 AMC Eagle Wagon-As Seen on TV Lost In Transmission
                              2000 Ford E350

Comment

Working...
                              X