Met another member...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met another member...

Went to Canadian Tire tonight and when we came out there was another Festiva parked behind us. Decided ot wait and see who owned it and it turned out to be Jfro! He, his brother and others are collecting Festiva's to take on a North American tour.

Always great to meet a fellow enthusiast!
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

fm6 caravan with you leading the pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Tell 'em if they land in NC, I'll buy them dinner!! Heck for that matter... Stop on in a rest a spell!
      www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
      www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
      Snoopy's
      4621 Atlantic Ave
      Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
        Went to Canadian Tire tonight and when we came out there was another Festiva parked behind us. Decided ot wait and see who owned it and it turned out to be Jfro! He, his brother and others are collecting Festiva's to take on a North American tour.

Always great to meet a fellow enthusiast!
        FM6?!?
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
          FM6?!?
          Possibly. He told me tonight that there were three bands going on a tour in eight Festiva's. They actually bought postman101's Festiva, the one with the BP and ITBs. He was at Canadian Tire picking up a few bits and pieces to finish off another BP swap. I'm pretty sure there won't be a stock Festiva in the bunch when they do head out .

Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
          fm6 caravan with you leading the pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          As for me heading up an FM6 convoy I'm afraid not. We're planning a West Coast road trip this year. However, a return to North Carolina for FM7 is in the works. :thumbright:
          Ian
          Calgary AB, Canada
          93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
          59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

awesome! it was really nice seeing you & your family!!!!
            Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

They got my sisters old festiva!

-Scott
              Aqua 93 L
              Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
              White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

Working...
              X