No announcement yet.

JUST BOUGHT THIS CAR ---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes some cars are equipped differently, especially across boarders. I really like what you
    have done with mileage experiments and it looks like you could really go somewhere
    with it.

This was meant to stand up for the festys and you and what you have done with
    them.

You do have connections with people and parts that most do not and the car
    isn't near worn out so it could be transportation for a while.

We enjoy you and what you are here and don't want to see you drifting off
    to the yuppi land of generic cars... come-on you know us festy owners
    are not going to stand up for the echo very much!
    Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Originally posted by Movin View Post
      Yes some cars are equipped differently, especially across boarders. I really like what you
      have done with mileage experiments and it looks like you could really go somewhere
      with it.

This was meant to stand up for the festys and you and what you have done with
      them.

You do have connections with people and parts that most do not and the car
      isn't near worn out so it could be transportation for a while.

We enjoy you and what you are here and don't want to see you drifting off
      to the yuppi land of generic cars... come-on you know us festy owners
      are not going to stand up for the echo very much!
      Haha fair enough.......I thank you for your input, and believe me, if this car was not such a deal, I would have never considered giving up the Festiva!

Comment

I suggest you just buy yourself a classic civic & be done with it! haha kidding!

I got rid of my festiva a while ago, and every time I see them now I do miss mine, if there's a way you can keep it i'd go that route, but I didn't enjoy having mine as my only car either, so I could see the problem you'll run in to.

Good luck whichever path you take!
        1979 Civic - Work in Progress http://myhondafestish.tumblr.com/

Comment

I'd keep the Festiva, make a profit on the ECO or sell the wifes car and keep the pretty blue RS for her. ECOs are only going to go down in value for awhile yet, but your Festiva is going to increase in value as it gets older (they are now past their low point, some of them out here sell for close to what they were new). You can always get another ECO in the future, but Festivas are getting harder and harder to find in drivable shape.
          Don't get me wrong, Toyota makes a great car, and my uncle has driven 2 ECOs over 300k miles and he just bought a Yaris that he will do the same with, but the Festiva is more of a family member than a car. Just my .02
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Stay here with your family !

Flip that echo! nuff said
            Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
            Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
            Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

Working...
            X