top gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• top gear

Anyone watching this one....old and new muscle cars....camaro, mustang and challenger....
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

The US Top Gear is terrible. I wish I liked it but it's hard to watch with bad hosts and next to no budget for cool stuff.
    -Zack
    Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

I agree....but they have the new Mustang on it so I had to see what it does in the race.
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

I watch all the UK episodes right after they come out, and the american episodes don't compare. Almost every episode of the American top gear is a direct rip off of the UK.

American top gear: On a Scale of 1-10 id need a lower scale.
        91 Festiva L no options, not one. 92 240sx sr20det, 2012 Kia Soul Red Rock Edition.

Comment

lol...again...I agree
          89L Silver EFI auto
          91GL Green Auto DD
          I will sleep when I die!

Comment

I watched one episode of TGUSA and after watching that I knew it was crap.

Who the (f-word) launches in 2nd gear while already spinning!!!!!
            91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
            14 C7 Z51

Comment

i have to wait till it it hits the web before i can watch it.
              Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
              94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

top gear USA just sucks
                money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

Top gear usa is incredibly biased against fords, they seem to make them lose the challenges in rediculous ways. I haven't seen the new one, waiting for it to come on at 1

Comment

Challenger and mustang manual vs. An auto camaro! What crap!
                    :cry_smile: RIP. 91 Ford festiva BP swap

1990 Mazda Miata BP swap, 99 trans, 3.9 Torsen rear end, Mazdaspeed6 k04 turbo on 15 psi.

Comment

Originally posted by mckabe View Post
                      Challenger and mustang manual vs. An auto camaro! What crap!
                      yup....lol....the show is definitely staged in one of the hosts favors each week. Pretty lame.
                      89L Silver EFI auto
                      91GL Green Auto DD
                      I will sleep when I die!

Comment

Working...
                      X