No announcement yet.

Anyone know this "Sharkstiva" guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washer fluid bottle and headlight switch from a part out. Rare that a member would have 26x posts, then vanish for a month. I'm not really upset, stuff happens.

I emailed the member, email came back as address expired, or something of that nature. Txt over 6 hours ago, no response.

Guess I'll go sort out filing a dispute with Paypal. Thats what 2.99% buys, right?

Comment

Dispute filed.

Comment

Bummer, guy is probably living under a bridge...
        Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

In the 10 years or so that I have been a part of forums, something like this unfortunately happens once and a while. The fact that he hasn't been on here since the end of January and was routinely on here before, something life changing or ending most likely happened, as others have mentioned. I gave a friend of mine a letter with all the forums I frequent with usernames and passwords and if something unfortunate happens to me, he is to go on the forums and let people know what happened, just in case someone is waiting for a part from me.
          Last edited by Eaglefreek; 02-25-2012, 09:10 AM.
          Rick
          1993 Ford Festiva
          1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear. SOLD
          1981 AMC Eagle Wagon-As Seen on TV Lost In Transmission
          2000 Ford E350

Comment

Front or rear bottle? I have a front I'll send you.

I only have one headlight switch and I need to install it on my wife's car, the PO put a rocker switch in the dash, not sure how 'tim's this is going to be...
            1963 Fairlane - future NSS drag car
            1965 Mustang Coupe - A-code car, restoring for/with my son
            1973 F100 longbed - only 22k original miles, 360/auto, disk, PS/PB dealer in dash A/C
            1996 Sonoma X-cab - son's DD
            2002 Grand Prix - daughter's DD
            2003 Sport Trac - 180k, 130k on replaced motor with new timing chains - F/S soon.
            2005 Accord - wife's DD
            2008 Mountaineer - step daughter's DD
            2015 F150 SCrew - DD

Comment

Front bottle. On a '90, so its on the drivers side.

Maybe I should google this guys name.

Comment

Working...
              X