Have you guys spotted the new 2DR Forte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you guys spotted the new 2DR Forte

Hey guys these car have really cool styling.Up close,they really get your heart pumping. Ford is supposed to be realeasing the Focus with the Eco Boost.They better get busy,cuz I think Kia is gonna sell quite of few of these.
    AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH the vid link wont work.... tried 10 times. Anyway go to this link. Scroll down & please check out the vid. The SX looks really doable

Autoblog brings you car news; expert reviews of cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs; and pictures and video. Research and compare vehicles, find local dealers, calculate loan payments, find your car's book value and get a service estimate at Autoblog.com.
    Last edited by nitrofarm; 02-23-2012, 10:18 PM.
    Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
    Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
    Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

pix?
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

I have been eying the Forte Koup SX for quite some time... mmm... 6 speed manual... 2.4L DOHC.
      89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
      94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
      2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
      1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Still think the new Accent 5-door hatch is WAAAY hotter, even with its tiny back glass!

But I've loved the Forte coupe since it came out.
        No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

hatchback, I have been debating between those two, the mazda 2 and the rio5 for my next non-fun toy vehicle.
          94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...

Facebook Me!

Comment

Kia is producing some rather attractive vehicles. The Optima really stands out, and it's available with a Turbo 2.0L (275hp).
            BP, Aspire brakes, stock trans.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
              hatchback, I have been debating between those two, the mazda 2 and the rio5 for my next non-fun toy vehicle.
              I still want a Spectra5 but they are still a little too new to be in my prince range lol.

No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

I have been eying the Forte Koup SX for quite some time... mmm... 6 speed manual... 2.4L DOHC.
                They seem like a cool car for $17K

Originally posted by htchbck View Post
                Still think the new Accent 5-door hatch is WAAAY hotter, even with its tiny back glass!
                I dont like em,they seem like a Matrix rip off

Originally posted by jamesmc View Post
                Kia is producing some rather attractive vehicles. The Optima really stands out, and it's available with a Turbo 2.0L (275hp).
                Ya Kia & Hundai have come a LOOONG way. (thinking back & remembering the Excell drool)

Comment

They look like a MATRIX rip off.

Comment

I have a 2011 Forte SX. It's a really nice car. 6 speed with plenty of power. I have the charcoal gray color. I can grab some pics when the weather clears up.
                    2011 Kia Forte Koup
                    2007 Sea-Pro 196 CC with Mercury Verado 150hp
                    1993 Ford Bronco 351/E4OD
                    1988 Festiva L 4 speed

Comment

Originally posted by nitrofarm View Post
                      except it isn't a "cluster f**%ed" GM/Toyota product that will run away on you.

Facebook Me!

Comment

Originally posted by nitrofarm View Post
                        Not to me. I'll post pics when I get back to work.
                        No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

except it isn't a "cluster f**%ed" GM/Toyota product that will run away on you.
                          Help!Help! My car wont stop LOL !
                          Not to me. I'll post pics when I get back to work.
                          Ok,I have to admit I havent seen one in person. I did see the SX in a gas station. It raised my eyebrows. Just wondering how that 2.4 will hold up?
                          Originally posted by gtalbot View Post
                          I have a 2011 Forte SX. It's a really nice car. 6 speed with plenty of power. I have the charcoal gray color. I can grab some pics when the weather clears up.
                          Thats the exact color I saw here in WI. What other cars have you owned that are simialr? Jus wondering how it honestly compares to the Focus or Civic etc. Yes, post some pics-

Comment

it has a 10 year 100,000 mile powertrain warranty so I'd say it is designed to hold up.

Facebook Me!

Comment

Accent:

2007 Matrix:

And here is the newest Matrix:

Nope, does not match either one... other than maybe the roofline...
                              Last edited by htchbck; 02-24-2012, 03:06 PM.
                              No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Working...
                              X