sold my baby last month and I almost miss her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sold my baby last month and I almost miss her

don't miss the 5mpg - but what an exillerating 5 miles it was especially on mountain roads. (it had a complete supention make over that handled like a nascar) 350 built to around 500 hp with a 373 grand national 373 possi rear.

had 20 + grand put in it (not by me) and was prof. built.

this is why I want to do a hot rod festy. something I can build to run and handle great on the cheap all the while getting 30mpgs.

I miss having a hot rod - typical muscle cars are dinosaurs - pretty much extinct except to the richer among us.

after doing a little research (ok, a lot) I have found that if you drop 3-5000 in a festy doing most of the work yourself you can build a car that will smoke most and keep up with the $25,000 muscle cars and the 50,000 sports cars.
    admit nothing - deny everything - make accusations

that thing is beautiful and looks great slammed like that. i see you had a gn rear. the gn is one of my all time coveted cars
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

What is it? It looks like a Malibu with a Monte Carlo front clip..
      Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
      04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
      62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
      Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

79 bu with a choo choo front clip - like the mc but the corret size - the mc clip is a couple inches wider and has to be "fitted"
        admit nothing - deny everything - make accusations

Comment

i love the fact that it was bulit for more then just "straight line".... one of my favorite looking muscle cars forsure.

Comment

Working...
          X