Festivas on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festivas on Ebay

Has anyone else noticed the bidding wars that have been going on for Festivas on Ebay lately? Check out the winning bid for this GL:

:shock: The car is in fairly decent shape 5 spd with A/C, but $1925?? It can't be just because of gas prices... or can it? :?:

the mileage IS WRONG!!!!

for a 1991 GL manual transmission it has an automatic transmission gauge cluster, IT SHOULD HAVE A TACH!!!!!! BUT IT DOESN'T!!!!!!

Comment

gone

"Superduder may or may not be a racist ..." -Pu241

WoW it's just orwelltastic here isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by mechanicaldj
        the mileage IS WRONG!!!!

for a 1991 GL manual transmission it has an automatic transmission gauge cluster, IT SHOULD HAVE A TACH!!!!!! BUT IT DOESN'T!!!!!!
        What's an automatic guage cluster? Just curious - wasn't aware of a difference.

GLs didn't have tach. Only LX. Only model that had white faced tach cluster was 90LX.

Comment

Aspires are not going for much, I missed out on a 96 with 88K miles, it went for 1025$ then relisted and went for $786 the second time. It was 35 miles away from me, I should have looked at it. :x grrrrrrr
          97 Ford Aspire 2dr 5 sp
          92 Isuzu Impulse 1.8 5 sp 140HP, handling by Lotus, balls by Isuzu.
          95 Mitsubishi Expo 2.4
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...64/xsext2a.jpg

Comment

yes i was watching that one on ebay also. it went higher than i thought it would. and the a/c isnt even blowing cold air
            "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

check ebay for festers now, theirs a butt load on their real cheep! :twisted:

Comment

Wow the person paid too much... that car isn't worth near that from the pictures... the body is in horrible condition and the interior looks dirty. Ah well, I'm sure the buyer will be happy with it anyways.
                * Retired Festiva-er*
                1990 Festiva - The Once Fastest Red 1990 Festiva LX on this site! - now in more dedicated hands!
                B6T'ing since May 2002...

Disclaimer: I'm a dick, deal with it.

Comment

It's not just Ebay, here are the numbers for Festivas on Auto Trader:

$2,750 Highest price
                  $1,250 Lowest price
                  $2,097 Average price

source: traderonline.com

Comment

well that red festy automatic just sold for 850 and that was their buy it now price. it looked cleaner than the one on ebay for 1900, plus the air worked...haha
                    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                    X